Information overload is a big problem. We’re all overwhelmed with the amount of information and potential distraction we face in our work. It’s no longer enough to just focus on your time management: it’s time to think about how you manage your attention and focus, your projects and actions and your choices and habits.
What is it?
A Productivity Ninja™ is calm and prepared, but also skilled and ruthless in how he or she deals with the enemy that is information overload. Information overload is a big problem.
We have developed a unique, ninja-like approach to increasing productivity. This session will give you an overview of how we work and show you how to keep a zen-like calm as well as an agile ruthlessness in the face of the enemy – information overload.
Who is it for?
Applicable to anyone whose role involves independent decision-making and organising information- Business owners and their teams.
What You’ll Learn:
• The 9 characteristics of the Productivity Ninja™
• How to stop email and the internet taking up your whole day
• Beating procrastination
• How to replace demoralising lists with a more productive personal productivity system
• Fighting distraction and interruption
• Staying focused, on task, and “in the zone”
• Replacing constant fire-fighting and confusion with a purposeful structure and plan
• Managing your energy, concentration and motivation in a sustainable way
• Individual action-planning and some facilitated group discussion so that you leave the session with some practical tools to boost your productivity, reduce your stress-levels and ultimately make things happen in your work and life.
The result will be reflection, inspiration, motivation and new ideas to try out, plus individual action plans to develop Ninja-level productivity skills. This 2 hour session will show you how to keep a zen-like calm as well as an agile ruthlessness, just like a Productivity Ninja. Book now.
Productivity Ninja: Hayley Watts. With 14 years’ experience as a trainer Hayley focuses on working with people to adopt solutions, change their working practices and make a difference to their lives and those around them. She is the CEO of a busy charity, there is always more that could be done so being productive is a must.